Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Classy Graphics Course Review!


So, I just finished the Classy Graphics Summer Cohort taught by #edtech guru, Tony Vincent!  First, let me say that I am a Tony Vincent stalker(lol), I mean fan!  I have followed him for years and love seeing him at conferences and listening to him speak in person!  He is super energetic and positive and is FULL of knowledge!  I am always so inspired to go back and do better after learning from him or reading his blog learninginhand.com.

After taking his class I am armed with the tools to be more creative than ever!  Here is a video that I created after reflecting on my time in the Classy Graphics class.  I provide my thoughts on the class as well as show you some of the graphics that I learned to create courtesy of Tony Vincent!


I HIGHLY recommend that you take this course!  It is REALLY worth every penny!  I am a believer that you have to continue to learn and grow yourself personally and professionally!  This course provides any educator or educational/instructional technologist with tools to brand themselves, create amazing infographics and presentations, and even more so, to share your knowledge with others!

If you are interested, Tony just released the sign ups for his fall cohort.  Here is the link to his website with more information!  It starts on September 18, 2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment