Monday, September 25, 2017

Monday Minute: Tweet Deck



Happy Monday!

Recently, I was working with a colleague on how to facilitate and moderate a Twitter Chat.  She became very excited about the possibility of hosting her very own Tweet Meet, which in turn got me thinking about Tweet Deck!

https://tweetdeck.twitter.com

Tweet Deck is an amazing resource that allows you to keep up with your chats easier and faster!  You are able to customize your dashboard to include certain people that you follow as well as different hashtags.  During a TweetMeet this critical as it keeps everything nicely organized and neat in columns for you!  The columns are able to be deleted, changed and even dragged and dropped where you would like them!

Currently, I have about 8 columns on my Tweet Deck. Each of these columns is automatically updated as new content comes in so there is no hitting the refresh button!  Here are the first 4 columns.



I created a quick sheet for her and thought I'd share it here as well!  Of course, where you see specific hashtags, you will want to change those to meet the chats that you are wanting to follow!



This also got me thinking about researching some educational chats that I could recommend to you guys!  So, here are a few:

#alphasquirrels
#principaldynamicchat
#edtechchat
#onenoteq
#MSFTeduChat 
#edchat
#flipclass

What Tweet Chats are you following?  Have you tried using Tweet Deck before?  If not, try it out and let me know what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment