Monday, February 12, 2018

Android-ify Yourself!




Happy Thursday!!!

Have you ever wanted to turn yourself into an Android character?  Well, maybe not, BUT this is a GREAT way to add a fun detail to your presentations, social media, etc!  Annnnd let me just say, in spirit of the great iPhone vs. Android debate, that you DON'T have to be an Android user to turn yourself into an Android!  LOL

Here's mine:

How cute is she?

You can create yours by going to:  https://androidify.com/en/#/



All you have to do is follow the prompts for shape, complexion, hair style, clothing and shoes, accessories, etc!  Give your Android a name, save it, and you're done!



It's super easy!  I've seen several comparisons of real pictures vs. the Android version and some of them are spot on!



Here's my attempt!  Sadly, I take a lot of car selfies and not a lot of full length shots, so this is as good as it gets!




Give it a try!  Post your Android on Twitter and tag me @apsitnatasha!  I can't wait to see how you Android-ify yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment