Monday, July 10, 2017

#classygraphics with Tony Vincent!




This summer, I challenged myself to learn to be more creative in producing graphics!  I am what I like to call, a Tony Vincent stalker!  I follow him on social media (twitter: tonyvincent, instagram: learninginhand) and can't get enough of his website, www.learninginhand.com.  He's amazing and is one of the sweetest people you will EVER meet!  When I saw that he was offering a virtual class this summer, I jumped on the opportunity to sign up and I'm so glad that I did!  One of the first lessons taught us how to create personalized sticky notes!  He walked us through the process of how to create them, how to pull in graphics and text to make them really personal.  Here are a few that I created using my own Bitmoji!

I must admit that this gets REALLY addicting and time consuming!  The possibilites are endless! There are so many ways that you could utilize these sticky notes in your classrooms:
  • to give feedback on an assignment
  • to create hallpasses
  • to send some "good news" home
  • as an exit ticket for your students
  • as a quick to-do list for the day


Here is a link to Tony's website so you can learn to create your own versions of these sticky notes:  http://learninginhand.com/blog/print-custom-sticky-notes-with-google-slides?rq=sticky%20notes
Have fun and happy creating!


2 comments:

  1. These look GREAT! I WILL check-out Toney's website and pass this along to my teacher friends!💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete