Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The Anatomy of G-Suite!


Happy Hump Day!

While in undergrad, I decided to major in Biology Pre-Med.  I thought that maybe one day, I'd like to be a doctor or perhaps even a nurse!  After spending some time in the retail world, I became an alternatively certified high school science teacher!  Even though I live in the world of Instructional Technology, I will always be a science teacher at the core!  While being in Tony Vincent's #classygraphics course, he has challenged us to create an infographic or cheat sheet.  I decided to merge my love of science (anatomy) and technology (Google) into what I'm calling, "The Anatomy of G-Suite!"  I will be tweaking these graphics as needed but I'm so excited about how they turned out!  Feel free to click on them to download a pdf version to use or share with your new-Google educator friends!  I plan to add to this collection of Anatomy posts for tools, resources and web 2.0 tools that I come across, love and share here on my platform!  Enjoy!

Anatomy of Google Drive


Anatomy of Google Docs



Anatomy of Google Slides


Anatomy of Google Classroom


I'm so excited to share this "Anatomy of..." series with the #edtech world and look forward to bringing more in the future!  




2 comments:

  1. Yes! Your mentee will definitely share this resource with my teachers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I would love to come and train your team if you need me to! :)

      Delete